Dr. Laurence Kaye specializes in glaucoma and refractive cataract surgery. He has provided care in Tucson since 1996. Dr. Laurence Kaye is currently an examiner for the American Board of Ophthalmology and a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. Dr. Kaye was awarded “The Best Doctors in America” every year by his peers from 2008 to present. He has an interest in third world cataract surgery and has been involved in trips to Peru, Mexico and Ecuador to perform cataract surgery.
Dr. Laurence Kaye is married, has three children, and enjoys an active outdoor life. He is committed to his private practice, Tucson Eye Care, where he provides state of the art care in a personalized, professional environment.
Areas of Expertise
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Awarded “The Best Doctors in America” every year by his peers from 2008 to present.
- Glaucoma fellowship, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Glaucoma preceptorship, Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
- Ophthalmology residency, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- Directorship of Ophthalmology, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Big Springs, Texas
- Board certified in the top 5% of ophthalmic graduates in the United States
- Pediatric Residency at Case Western Reserve University
- Medical School at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa