Tucson Eye Care Welcomes You
Our physicians and staff are dedicated healthcare professionals providing the best diagnosis, treatment and management of eye diseases and conditions. Our ophthalmologists and optometrist are specially trained in the clinical care and surgical procedures for cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetes. All surgeries are performed at the Camp Lowell Surgery Center using the latest ophthalmic technology and very qualified surgical teams.
Forms & Questionnaires
- New Patient Registration Form
- Medical History Questionnaire
- Cataract Surgery Consent Form
- Glaucoma Surgery Consent Form
- Laser Surgery Consent Form
- Premium Intraocular Lenses Consent Form
- Off-Lable Use of Medications Consent Form
- Pre-Surgical Cataract Patient Questionnaire
- Camp Lowell Financial Interest Form
- Pre-Operative Health Questionnaire
Our Areas Of Expertise
Physicians and patients choose
Tucson Eye Care for our expertise
in these areas:
Dr. Laurence Kaye is a glaucoma specialist and a refractive cataract surgery specialist. He has been providing highly specialized cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetes eye care in Tucson since 1996.
Dr. Laurence Kaye is currently an examiner for the American Board of Ophthalmology, a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
Dr. Laurence Kaye was awarded “The Best Doctors in America” by his peers in 2008, 2009, and 2011.
If you are looking for the highest quality Tucson cataract specialists, Tucson glaucoma specialists, macular degeneration and diabetes specialists, Tucson Eye Care is the right place for you.Meet Our Doctors