Dr. Jonathon Gross specializes in the management of glaucoma, as well as practicing general ophthalmology. He has practiced in Tucson since 2000, and for 9 years previously in New Mexico. He was fellowship-trained in glaucoma at the prestigious Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, where he also served as chief resident.
Dr. Gross was certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1991, 2001 and 2011.
Areas of Expertise
- Evaluation of glaucoma suspects, ocular hypertension, angle closure glaucoma, and secondary glaucomas
Medical management of glaucoma
Laser treatment of glaucoma
- Glaucoma fellowship, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- Ophthalmology residency, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
- Doctor of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society member, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, San Francisco State University